Las Vegas, NV
- Over 500,000 square foot power center that was defaulted in 2011.
- The assignment was won in March of 2012, with the task of stabilizing and selling the asset for Situs, the special servicer. Succesfully re-negotiated both Sams Club and Wal Mart into new 10 and 15 year leases respectfully.
- Subsequently, successful in leasing over 150,000 square feet of new tenants, such as: Conn's Appliances, McDonalds, Dollar Tree, Citi Trends, Fallas Discount Stores, Epic Thrift, Liberty Tax and Dotty's gaming.
- Handled all aspects of development from lease negotiations to construction.
- Sold the asset after a $20,000,000 increase in value for $39,500,000.